Welcome To OldBuggerZ
Welcome guest Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox or our shoutbox,added bonus you get free access to our teamspeak server!

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR Multiplayer

Noble

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 14, 2018
In Your House
This one looks promising

Last edited:

40-Mike

Oct 7, 2020
Boise, Idaho
It does look good but they always do then you get the real game and it's nothing like the trailers.
Do you have any info on the game, or a link to more info Godfather? I know there was a free beta a couple months ago, do you know if that's still on? Can you buy the game from Steam?

Reactions: Noble

Noble

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 14, 2018
In Your House
Hey Mike i will do some digging this evening and post back here, thats the reason i stopped buying the games as many of the newer ones were a disappointment.

40-Mike

Oct 7, 2020
Boise, Idaho
Looks like November 13th, about $69.99, but I'm not finding anything for PC's. I'll keep digging too. I wonder if we can rent servers or will we be slaves to Activision again?

40-Mike

Oct 7, 2020
Boise, Idaho
"thats the reason i stopped buying the games as many of the newer ones were a disappointment." Me too. I have a shelf full of em. I returned WW2 and that was the last one I bought.

Noble

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 14, 2018
In Your House
Looks like November 13th, about $69.99, but I'm not finding anything for PC's. I'll keep digging too. I wonder if we can rent servers or will we be slaves to Activision again?
It would be nice to have dedicated server for them but i dought we will ever see that again, now with blizzard having thier hands into it who knows as the new games are not on steam.